Comprehensive Tai Chi Qigong Instructor Training Course – Level III

Students will learn:

• The 9 major Qiao (cavities) on the body for nei gong practice and the secrets to open them;
  • The 18 movements of the Tai Chi Qigong Shibashi – 3rd Set;
  • More in depth on Inner Alchemy (Nei Dan);
  • How to achieve the Wu Wei state;
  • Many advance qigong techniques such as skin breathing, embryonic breathing, fa jing (explosive movements) and how to apply them to the forms.

Rosina Dorm 1, Abbotsford Convent – 1 St Heliers Street, Abbotsford (Melbourne)

Date & Time:
November 29, 2014 10am-5pm
November 30, 2014 10am-3pm

Prerequisites:
Must have attended Level I or II workshop, or enrolled on the Correspondence Course.  Recommended to get familiar with the 3rd Set Shibashi. Student who registered for this course will receive a coupon to purchase the Set 3 Shibashi Home Study Course at 50% discount.

Tuition:
A$345

For students repeating the Level III workshop only
A$225

* $80 discount when you also register for the Melbourne Level I workshop

• “I feel that the workshop significantly helped me to improve my forms and understanding of the Shibashi set.  I also found the meditation segments of your workshop to be very helpful.  I have had trouble meditating in the past, and I feel that your workshop helped me to become more centered in my practice.” – Tai Chi Instructor Ryan Lee of USA
  • “From my past experience and knowledge of Tai Chi and Qigong I found your training extremely enlightening and felt spiritually charged to practice more diligently again. Its been a while that I have been this charged.” – Greg Gardiner of Canada – Tai Chi Instructor for over 20 years
  • “Thank you again Sifu, for an absolutely excellent course!  The Best in so many aspects, that I have attended for many years.” – Hans Boeltzig of Finland
  • “I am now able to walk a kilometre, managing a steep hill.  I use the Dan Tian breathing especially to walk up the hill.  For me, this is a huge achievement.  In February I had to use crutches to walk.” – Rosemary Basham of Australia who wrote this email on March after attended Master Cheung’s workshop on the same month.

Optional Individual Assessment:

Those who intend to teach qigong Shibashi or would simply like to have individual attention from Master Cheung should enrol in this assessment at the end of the workshop.  The purpose of the assessment is to ensure that the student fully understand all the concepts and techniques covered in the workshop.

An instructor certificate will be issued to those who successfully passed the assessment.  Graduates could have their own person webpages published under our certified instructors section.

Prerequisites for Level III Assessment:
A) Students must be able to recall and perform all 18 movements of the 3rd Set Shibashi
B) Certification as a Level I/II Instructor from a pervious workshop or Correspondence Course
Date & Time: November 16  4pm-5pm
Assessment has 2 Parts:
A) Perform the third set of Shibashi
B) Demonstrate the different techniques learned during the course
Assessment Fee:
$90 (payable at workshop)

Please contact Janice Zurzolo bodynatural4fitness@yahoo.com.au / 0408 489 068 if you need any assistance.

Cancellation Policy